时间：2018-12-18 17:58:05本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 书荣 我要投稿
1.What does the man who just had his face shaved
2.Why did the farmer take his chicken to task
3.How do we know the ocean is friendly
2.Because they use foul language.
bear n.熊,音似bare adj.光秃秃的,无遮盖的
2.foul adj.脏的,音似fowl n.家禽
1 Q: Why did Mickey Mouse go to outer space?
A: To find Pluto.
2 Q: What is the difference between the capital of Russia and a calf's mother?
A: One is Moscow, the other is a cow's Ma.
(It needs to be spoken to understand it.)
3 Q: What do you call a Spaniard who can't find his car?
It's pronounced "carless" (meaning without a car)
4 Q: What's the difference between electricity and lightening?
A: You don't have to pay for lightening.
5 Q: What's the difference between a TEACHER and a CONDUCTOR ?
A: A teacher TRAINS the MIND and a conductor MINDS the TRAIN.
6 Q: What part of your body disappears when you stand up?
A: Your lap. (good for phrasal 'stand up', and 'laptop', lap-dog, etc.)
7 Q: What do you call a witch at the beach?
A: A sandwich.
8 Q: Why did the traffic signal turn red?
A: You would too if you had to change in the middle of the street.
9 Q: What's the difference between a lion with toothache and a wet day?
A: One's roaring with pain the other's pouring with rain
10 Q: Why are baseball stadiums so cool?
A: There is a fan in every seat.
1. What is higher without a head than with a head?
2. I fly, but I have no wings.I cry, but I have no eyes.
3. What can you swallow that can also swallow you?
4. What goes around the world but stays in a corner?
5. What starts with a T, ends with a T, and is full of T?
6. The greater it is, the less it can be seen. What is it?
7. What do you call your father's father's only son?
8. What two words have thousands of letters in them?
9. What large instrument do you carry in your ears?
【谜底：Drums, that is eardrums.】
10. On which side does a bird have the most feathers?